|Realm of the Diggle Gods Skills|
|You Have To Name The Expansion Pack Skills|
|Conquest of the Wizardlands Skills|
- Vampires cannot eat any form of food; However they can eat fungus so you can use Fairy Fungus to heal yourself.
- As a vampire, you will probably want some guaranteed means of healing yourself outside of attacking enemies and/or consuming their corpses. There are four skills that may help with this: Alchemy (for healing potions), Fungal Arts (for Fairywodger), Fleshsmithing (Knit Tissue at rank 3), and Psionics (Crystal Healing at rank 3). Of these, Fungal Arts and Fleshsmithing are probably the least useful, because Fungal Arts generally require corpses which can otherwise directly be consumed for health, and Fleshsmithing's buffs and debuffs outside of Knit Tissue are fairly useless to a vampire, with the additional downside of higher level abilities also using up corpses. Psionics is particularly handy, as it provides various utility spells that sleep/paralyze/push away enemies giving enough time to get Crystal Healing to work. Alchemy, outside of creating a variety of melee enhancing potions, also has the advantage of boosting Sagacity for a vampire warrior, thereby increasing hit point drain.
- Emomancy from the Realm of the Diggle Gods expansion also provides a useful healing ability.
- Another convenient way of healing is to have a skill that will summon a pet, such as Summon Wyrmling (Ability). You can attack your own pet for hit points, and they will not attack back.
- The Blood sucker feat also works off Area effect attacks healing you for each monster hit (including melee weapon special attacks)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.